Thursday, July 28, 2011

A blog?!?

What? I, Ronan Cahill, have a blog?  If that doesn't seem crazy to you, whoever you is, it certainly seems crazy to me.  I am certainly not the most interconnected person on the web - I rarely post anything to facebook, have no interest in signing up for Google+, and only recently set up a Twitter account - granted that was purely to try and send a message to someone else.  Suffice it to say that putting my thoughts into print and then sharing them with the world is not something that I feel strongly about.  However, now that I am going to be spending the better part of the upcoming year in a remote town in Nicaragua called El Sauce, far from family, friends and classmates, it might be the time to set up a blog.  The only thing is, it might turn out to be primarily a photo sharing site, rather than an in-depth analysis of my time in El Sauce and all the things that I am encountering, but who knows - maybe I will be desperate to do some thinking/writing in English...

So, if you have managed to find this and take the time to read it, bear with me while I figure out how this interface works and do my best to update things when I can - hopefully somewhat regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment