Saturday, September 17, 2011

Algunas fotos!



When it rains, it really rains!  And this happens just about every afternoon.

Beautiful country side.

Killer sunset - unfortunately a little blurry.

Old railway bridge built by the US.  The railroad has long been dismantled and sold but the bridge is still there.

I spent a Saturday with Ramiro, the brother of a Doctor with whom I have worked, who owns several fincas or farms.  We road some horses in the morning, drank milk straight from the cow, and then spent the afternoon platicando - or chatting - and drinking rum.  They swear it's not a daily occurence but I'm not sure I believe them...

This one's for Dad.  The brother in law of my neighbor and his wife make these bed headers and footers - all carved by hand.  Rather impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment